Thursday, March 22, 2018

NEW!! Whisk It Set from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I'm sharing a really fun new set from Art Impressions Work and Play line.  This set is called Whisk It Set #5001!


I'm more of a cook than a baker but I love anything that puts me in the kitchen.  Except of course the dishes!!


Look what I did!!  I took the front of the oven and cut it out.  I then masked off the towel and stamped the bread to put inside of the oven.  I used a piece of acetate so that you could see the bread inside baking.  I drew in the rack since I didn't want the bread to be floating when you open the oven door.


All of the phrases that come with the set are so much fun.  On this inside I found some kitchen themed paper.  I stamped the cupcakes and oven mitts and place them in the "kitchen."  Life is what you bake it!





1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Renee, this is SO cute! I love that your oven door opens... and the recipe card is a great touch. I miss being on the team when I see all your fabulous creations :o)