Saturday, July 3, 2010

BINGO!

I've been trying to get my birthday cards restocked slow but sure. I've had Art Impressions Bingo Jean just sitting there waiting for me to use her and then Cuttlebug came out with this adorable embossing folder. It was a match made in crafting heaven! I embossed craft colored cardstock and mounted it on SU's Dusty Durango. I wanted the letters to really pop so I went over them with a brown pigment ink pad. Jean is colored with Copic markers. I've also had a roll of embroidery fabric laying around forever!! that I thought might look cute on here. I adhered it with some orange staples and used a fabric flower on one side. The little curls are simply some very thin strips that I trimmed off from the craft cardstock and wound around a pen to curl. I thought the final touch, using real bingo chips on it was just the thing to make Jean scream.... BINGO!! Inside I used another AI stamp B-Four inside and it says Just want to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday "B-Four" anyone else!

On a sad note...I got an e-mail today from Cornish Heritage Farms that they are closing their doors.  I'm happy for them because they seem to be excited about their upcoming move and the changes in their lives but I'm sad to see them go.  If you look back through my posts you'll see I'm a BIG fan of their stamps.  I wish them the best and I'm sure I'll be making one final purchase. 

No comments: