Monday, July 5, 2010

Thank you to the kids



At the end of the school year kids always give me gifts so I try to show up on the last day of school with a bunch of thank you cards just to be safe.  This year I made multiples of 2 different ones.  The boys got the moose and the girls got the yellow cow card.  For the moose I used a Riley stamp and a ruler from a clear set.  I took a spellbinder label die and embossed my card and then stamped Riley,  colored him with my Copic markers and cut him out with the coordinating die in a smaller size than I had embossed with.  He's up on dimensional foam so that he really pops off the page.  The girls go an equally simple card that I made with a different spellbinder label die.  I cut out the cow paper and then cut those pieces right down the middle.  I trimmed each one with a SU border punch cut out of black cardstock and used scrap black strips to go across the bottom.  After stamping "you're the best" I was finished.  It doesn't get any easier than that!

No comments: