Thursday, May 1, 2014

They're here! They're here! The new Ai Heroes!


Hello Ai fans!! 
This is the day I've been waiting for all year!!

It's the release of Art Impressions new line...Ai Father's Day Heroes!  Father's Day/Masculine images!
MY FAVORITE!!

I love them all!!

I've had SO MUCH FUN creating with these.  I'm only sharing two of them today but I have many, many more to follow!

Today I'm sharing two new sets with you.
The first is called Bug Buster Set.



Isn't this what we all want...someone to rid our homes of irritating (and scary) insects?
I hate them!


The other set is equally cute.
This one's called the Grill Father Set.


I was inspired by this fun guy and wanted to make a card that reflected his love of grilling.
I played off of his oven mitt and created this shaped card.


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Renee, you are the queen of masculine cards! The idea of doing the oven mit shaped one was very inspired!