Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome Annalee

Hello Ai fans!  

Today I'm sharing a sort of unusual baby card.  Our band director at school who is also in a band is expecting his first baby.  I wanted to do a music themed card to represent his love of music and the name he and his wife picked out...Annalee like the song by Levon Helm.  Here's the link if you're interested.  It's a very pretty song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJMMUZOq3OU

I've used the adorable Little Sprout #4317.


I know it's not your typical baby girl card but that's one of the most wonderful thing about being a card maker.  You can customize your card ANY way you want to suit the recipient.  I defy you to find a more appropriate card for him in any store!

(Copic Colors: RV00, RV10, RV21, R81, E50, E51, E93, W3, W5)

She's here!!
Notice what daddy put in her crib for one of her first pictures...



No comments: