Thursday, April 2, 2015

Girly Baby Shower card

Hello and happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a special request card.  My friend's Sister-in-law who has been the recipient of some of my cards recently asked me to make a baby shower card.  She wanted a very girly card with a Husky dog theme.  The soon to be parents are already very devoted "parents" to two huskies and she thinks they'll love a baby card with that theme.


I printed the picture of the dog off the internet.


The flower was made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and a fabric brad.
The heart is from Spellbinders.  I chose a step card because I really thought it would show off the dog.  Below is the inside with a Martha Stewart deep edge border punch.





1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow, this Girly Baby Shower card looks cute. The color combinations are really chic. My cousin was expecting a baby so I also threw a white and pink themed baby shower for her at one of the most suitable event Venues in San Francisco. It was extremely enjoyable.