Sunday, April 3, 2022

Here comes the Easter Bunny from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my card for the current challenge at Art Impressions.

It's Here Comes Peter Cottontail.

Any crafty Easter project.

My cards feature the 5274 – Easter Bunnies Set.

This is the inside of my card. I always love to decorate
the inside as well as the front of my cards.
I also used two dies to make my banners.  They're from 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies and 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies.



These bunnies are just the sweetest things!


My second card is almost identical except that I used a blue background.



These bunnies are great because they can be used alone to
create a great card or together to make a fun scene.



I used one of the verses from the set on the inside of the card.




Copics used:
BG000, BG02, C0, N2, G20, G24,
R0000, R20, Y0000, Y23

No comments: