Thursday, March 20, 2008

Glad to be back!!


Hello all! For those of you who don't know...
my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I can't complain. It had a good run...
about 3 1/2-4 years. I finally have my new (big, flat screened monitor) computer up and running. A lot has happened in the last several weeks. My sister Dawn got married and we found out that Makena needs surgery. She will be having her tonsils and adenoids removed. It was supposed to take place today but she is running a fever so it was rescheduled for next week. She is devastated that she will be missing a couple of weeks of dance and soccer but it needs to be done. Back to happier news...
Dawn got married on March 1. I'll post a couple of those photos once I get them on the computer but for now here's a picture of the card I made her. Her colors were navy and white. I hope she liked it! The paper was so cool I just had to use it. It is embossed with navy blue velvet so I used some of my navy ribbon and added a silver wedding ring and used stickles to add some sparkle. I used the Stampin' Up tab punch and a Stampin' Up "love" stamp and corner stamps as well. The verse is PSX.

No comments: