Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday George!


March is a terribly busy birthday month for my family! I kick things off on the 14th and then there are 6 more after that. I had pictures of all the cards but my old computer crashed and the only pictures that survived were the ones still on my camera. My father-in-law George is a golfer so I thought that this rubbernecker stamp and phrase would be perfect for him. You can find the stamps here... http://www.rubbernecker.com/p-1523-old-characters.aspx. It's hard to tell but the corners are made with "golf ball" paper. It's glossy with dimples made to look just like a real ball. The ball is a clear dew drop that I colored with a white paint pen. I colored it with my flair markers and there are stickles on the clouds because I sooo love bling! I'm so excited! I placed another order with them yesterday since they were having a sale. I should have new stamps by the weekend. Yeah! Tomorrow is Makena's surgery. She's being so good about all of this. I couldn't be more proud! Wish us luck!

No comments: