Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Father


I have used this stamp before but always in a very traditional sense. I thought it might be nice to try a more updated color combination that you might not expect. I really like how it turned out. The phrase stamp is from All Night Media. The flowers are from Rubber Stampede. The corner stamp is from Inkadinkdo. I used Colorbox fluid chalk ink in Tangerine and Rose Coral. The flower centers are stickles glitter glue. I bent the flower petals and used foam adhesive under it to give it a 3-D effect. It was a very simple card to make. The only time consuming part was cutting out the flowers but I think it was worth it.
By the way... I just got word that there was still room so I'll be doing my first craft show in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck!!

No comments: