Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mordred the Witch


As you know if you've been reading my blog I recently did my first craft show. I had three Halloween cards laying around and figured I may as well take them. I really didn't expect any of them to sell since it's not near Halloween and it's not a big card giving holiday. To my surprise all 3 of them sold and the people were thrilled to get them. Yay Halloween!! This card is made with 2 Mostly Animals stamps called "Mordred the Witch" and "Cauldron". They are some of my favorite Halloween stamps of all time. They are colored with colored pencils and highlighted with stickles. The bats, frog and lizard are all punches and the frog has glaze on him to give him that wet, shiny look that frogs have. It's hard to tell in the photo but some of the flames were cut out and mounted on dimensionals so that the fire looks 3-dimensional. I just hope when Halloween rolls around that this person remembers they have it and sends it to someone!

No comments: