Sunday, June 29, 2008

She's just a little bit eccentric...


Many people might look at a woman like Ballerina Eunice as a nut job! I would just like to think of her as a little bit eccentric. This is another Artimpressions image that I just love. They have the most fun stamps. I made this card a while ago. She was one of the first things I colored with my Copic markers. I used some stickles since I really feel that Eunice is a woman who sparkles! I used some silk flowers with a button in the center that I also stickled. The background paper is mulberry and I used some white rub-on corners. I outlined the oval she's stamped on with dimensional paint. This was one of the cards that went in the basket I donated to a benefit to raise money for a girl my daughter dances with. She is fighting a cancerous tumor behind her ear and we got great news this week that the doctors think she may have beat it. Let's hope and pray that this ordeal is almost behind her. The inside of the card says "You're only young once but you can be immature for a lifetime". I like that!

No comments: