Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cuttlebug thank you


Hello all, this is another older card since I've had no time to craft. I did take some time to work on the favors for the shower I was hired for. I need them done by the end of this coming week. We have been showing the house all week to potential buyers so having craft stuff spread out all over the family room floor would not be a "plus". We've shown it to 5 people so far and this morning the very first person to see it called and asked if she could come by for a second look today... keep your fingers crossed!!


Back to the card... This was pretty easy to make. I took a piece of lavender vellum and ran it through the cuttlebug to emboss it and then I ran the embossed piece face down through my xyron machine. With the stickiness now on the raised portions I sprinkled very fine glitter on it and then sealed it with a spray sealer. (no one wants glitter all over their house) I used silk ribbon wrapped around the corners and organdy for the bow. The "thank you" stamp is from Stampcraft. I used my McGill punches to do the circle and the scalloped circle. They are both raised up on dimensionals.

No comments: