Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blue Birds


I recently saw my first Blue Bird. The teacher of the class I work in has set up a Blue Bird house and feeder outside of the classroom windows and I finally got to see a couple of them. I was inspired to come home and make this Christmas card. It's going into a gift basket for a party I'm attending soon. It's a gift exchange and I'm bringing some homemade cards and bottles etc. I'll post a picture of the complete gift when I'm finished. This stamp is another of my favorites. It's by PSX and is just so pretty. I chose several different shades of blue paper and Copic markers and was quite pleased with how it turned out. I used a Cuttlebug embossing strip to do the stripe across the middle and the "Merry Christmas" phrase is from a $1 set by Inkadinkado. A sheer ribbon, some Stickles and some blue crystals completed the look.

No comments: