Sunday, March 29, 2009

Got Cake?




I found a little time today between vacuuming and laundry to make some birthday cards. This one was so simple to do yet I think it's really cute. All I did was emboss a sheet of white paper with my Cuttlebug Birthday folder, distress the edges and then ink them with brown ink. The little birthday guy with the cupcake is from Inkadinkado. I colored him with watercolor pencils and used Stickles on the cupcake. The bracket is chipboard that I covered with pink paper and sanded and then I just added some ribbon and a brad. I think the hardest part was cutting out the little dude so that I could put him on dimensionals. On the inside is the phrase that came with the cupcake guy and I used a mini cupcake stamp and some rub-on stitches that I had.

No comments: