Friday, March 27, 2009

Purple Sympathy




This is a stamp that I've used many times before. It's a favorite of mine and it's by Stampscapes. The pretty sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and the frame around it is by Martha Stewart. It's actually a journaling frame but I only inked the outside and not the lines so that it wouldn't get in the way of my phrase. I colored the little white chapel and the grass with the lightest Copic markers I have just to give it a hint of color. The inside phrase was done with an A.C. Moore dollar stamp. The flowers actually are a part of the phrase but I cut them apart so that they could be used individually. That makes them more versatile and I'm more likely to use both of them that way. The pretty corners were made with a Corner Adorner punch and the circles were cut with some Spellbinder's Nestabilities.

No comments: