Friday, April 10, 2009

Humorous Anniversary Card


Bob and Lori have an anniversary coming up in about two weeks and since I went formal last year I thought I'd do something funny for them this year. This couple is from Art Impressions as is the saying. I spent a lot of time on this card stamping the image many times on different papers, cutting them out and piecing them all together. The clothes look so much more real this way. I used my Copic markers to color the parts that weren't done with designer papers. The pretty corner accent was cut from a Sizzix die and the green staple is a Fastenator staple. The lady's earrings are crystals and the glasses were done with a crystal glass so that they look like real glass.

2 comments:

Deltad74 said...

Save that stamp for Glenn's parents next year. They both have a great sense of humor and his Dad loves to golf.

dedorima said...

I can't read what it says, my new glasses are on order, taking way too long to get here... why do I have to recreate an account everytime I want to post a comment, if I didn't, I would have alot more to say (believe that or not)