Saturday, July 18, 2009

The King of Cool and his Happenin' Babe!




This is my other July entry for the Art Impressions birthday card contest. I LOVE these bright colors against this black and white background paper. I had purchased this paper just recently along with some leopard because of the new animal stamps that I recently got. (see the June 5th Zoo gift bag entry) I thought the animal prints would go cute with those stamps and then when I sat down to make my cards for this contest I knew I just had to use the "zebra" paper for the King of Cool. I paired it with some glitter birthday themed paper that I had and used some stickles on the glasses and skirt Eunice is wearing to give her some extra pizazz. The green background behind them is embossed with a Fiskars plate and I used glaze on the glasses that http://www.artimpressions.com/Product.asp?Sku=J1620 Melvin is wearing. I stamped the phrase and then cut it out using Spellbinder's Nestability dies. These guys really are just TOO COOL.

No comments: