Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Hun!











Today is my husband Tom's birthday. He is spending it at the lake that he grew up on and I'm joining him later today. (dog, vet issues) I wanted to make him a card with a theme that reflected his surroundings for the day so this is what I came up with. I totally love it! I'll probably get a "huh, it's nice" from him. That's what he says about everything. I used stamps from a bunch of different companies as well as a Cuttlebug die and embossing folder. This card is VERY dimensional. I hope you can tell from the photo. I wanted it to look like you were right under water with the fish. Tom really enjoys snorkeling so I hope he appreciates this card.
Card ingredients...
Stamps... Stampin' Up, Anita's
Dies.... Spellbinders, Cuttlebug Disney Pirate die (for seaweed)
Embossing folder... Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles
Embellishments... Stickles
Paper... Stampin' Up cardstock, misc. scraps
Punches... EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch
Dimensional two sided tape

No comments: