Sunday, September 6, 2009

BOO! You get what you pay for...


So I had a few hours while Tom was watching the Penn State game and I thought I'd make a Halloween card. I pulled out some of my Sizzlets and Quikutz dies as well as a variety of stamps. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the fence. The grass, cauldron and bats are Quikutz and the tombstone is Sizzix. The phrase was from a cheapy large set I bought years ago. The Boo and the Owl are $ stamps from Michael's. And...you get what you pay for. The owl image on the wood block has feet. My stamp however does not. No feet on my poor little owl. The feet you see on the card were drawn in by me. Oh well, he's still cute. Everything is colored with Copics and the crystal leaf was from the $ bins at JoAnn's. So, Halloween is on a Saturday this year. The kids are already planning what friends they will trick or treat with and trade candy with.

No comments: