Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Laurie 2009


My sister's birthday was on the 24th so I didn't mail her card. I waited to give it to her on Thanksgiving. Being as busy as I was the last week I kept it simple but I still think it's pretty. I had to make a new one even though I have lots of birthday cards stashed away because she reads my blog (occasionally) and I don't like to give people one that they've seen. The stamp is a Wacky Women stamp from PSX by Suzy Toronto called THE SACRED SISTERHOOD OF WONDERFUL WACKY WOMEN. It's the first time that I've used it. I'd like to try it in color next time. I wanted the flowers to match the colors of the card and since I didn't have a black flower I colored a white one with my copics. The border punch is from Martha Stewart and the matte was cut with Spellbinder's dies.

No comments: