Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Sergio











Last night Dominick had a birthday sleepover at his friend Sergio's house. His birthday is actually on Christmas Eve poor kid! They all had a blast. I know Sergio is in to music and such so I broke out my old stand-by Inkadinkado set. I just love that guitar. The peace signs and birthday candles are from 2 other clear sets. The piano keyboard is from Art Impressions. I stamped the image and then I went over the black keys with black glossy dimensional paint and it looks so good. I made a box to put some candies and his gift card in. The chocolate phrase is another one from AI. I even got to use glitter glue which isn't always doable on a boys card but the paper had glitter on it and it was still masculine so I went for it! The skull on the box is a Martha Stewart punch.

No comments: