Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thinking of You Mom



I haven't seen my mom much lately due to being busy with the kids stuff, work and life in general.  I thought it would be nice to send her a card just to let her know that I was thinking about her.  The phrase is from Inkadinkado and the butterflies are from a dollar store years ago.  The strip across the middle was done with a Cuttlebug folder. The DP papers are DCWV Mariposa stack. I used a punch to do the leaves and the flowers are acrylic. I put a different rhinestone or bead into each one. I used a some acrylic dots and the rhinestone ribbon is from Big Lots. The velvet & organdy ribbons are from JoAnn's. The oval mattes are done with Spellbinder's dies.  I stamped the phrase and brushed over the embossed pattern with Colorbox Sour Apple fluid chalk ink.  The butterflies are colored with Copic markers and have Crystal Stickles on them. 

No comments: