Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank you gift for basketball coach


I recently came across this box template on Anita's Hobby Blog and had to give it a try.  Her's is larger and much prettier than mine but mine is for my son's basketball coach so I'll do something pretty like hers next time.  All of the basketball stamps are from Close To My Heart except for the You're #1.  (that's a clear stamp from Inkadinkado I think)  I used Stampin' Up's Brilliant Blue cardstock since that's almost the exact color of their uniforms.  The cardstock is embossed with 2 different Cuttlebug folders.  I also had some basketball textured DP that I used on both ends.  The ink I used was Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Ocean and Pumpkin Spice as well as my old faithful Versafine Onyx Black. I plan to fill it with some candies.  If I have time I will make a coordinating card.  If I don't then I'll tie a quick little tag to it so Dominick can sign it.  My guy is smack in the middle of the photo with the other kids hand on him.

No comments: