Sunday, March 7, 2010

A pair of Boo Bees for your birthday


My Brother-In-Law's birthday is on March 28th and I wanted to make him something a little bit humorous.  I pulled out a Halloween stamp from a Stampin' Up set and took it from there.  I have the Sweet Bee set from Cornish Heritage Farms and I used that for most of the bees and the Happy B-Day phrase.  The other bee is from PSX.  I free handed the bee hive from some corugated cardboard.  The door was made with a circle punch.  The background was made with the Hexagon Tiles Backgrounder also from CHF.  I don't have a speech bubble punch so I also free handed those which unfortunately you can kind of tell be I didn't have a choice.  I printed a phrase off my computer to use inside.  It says For your birthday we thought you'd enjoy a pair of Boo Bees.  I hope no one reading this is offended.  I just thought it was cute. 

No comments: