Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach themed wedding


I had a request for a beach themed wedding card.  I love making cards for a specific theme.  This is one that I've never tried before.  I was very pleased with how it turned out except that the blue ink that matched the paper was a little light.  You can read it better in person so I chose to leave it since it coordinated so well but I did wish that it was a little darker.  The background is embossed with one of the new Cuttlebug 5x7 folders.  One thing that I wish provo craft would do is print the folder name in the corner like they do "cuttlebug".  After all,  I have 62 of these folders!  How do they expect me to remember all those names!  The main image and seagull are from PSX.  I colored them with Copic markers and mounted the main image on mattes made with Spellbinder's dies.  The phrase is from the Cornish Heritage Farms set Time To Stamp and it's mounted on Spellbinder's Fancy Tags.  Some ribbon and crystals finished the tag and I strung a little hemp twine around the corner.  Inside says Happy Wedding Day!

No comments: