Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Happy Announcement!


I have an a very special announcement to make...  I have joined Sugar Creek Hollow as a member of their design team!!  I'm so excited about this.  They are a digital stamp company that focuses on vintage/ Victorian/shabby and Christian themed stamps.  I'm hoping to get a chance to play around later today with a few of their freebies until I receive their new fall line.  I'm very excited to be starting with those because Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I'd like to thank the owner, Tracy Vinson for this opportunity.  I have a blinkie on my sidebar to link to the Sugar Creek Hollow blog.  In turn you can link to the online store from there or you may link directly here... shop Sugar Creek Hollow.  I'll also include a link to Tracy's blog...
Primitivepaper.  Eventually I'll have links to all of the design team members blogs on my sidebar but that's not quite ready yet.  In the mean time be sure to check out Tracy's blog because she has some beautiful creations as well as the SCH blog for cards from other DT members.  There are so many good ideas out there.    I welcome your comments and will answer any questions you may have as best I can.  Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: