Sunday, September 5, 2010

Heavenly bodies



They say the universe is made up of heavenly bodies... of course they mean us!  I love this sentiment from Art Impressions!  I thought it went just perfect with this cute couple.  I love how full of life they are!  I tried out my new wave punch from Fiskars.  It's really cute.  I have some plastic letters that I picked up at the dollar store YEARS ago.  I never used them so I decided rather than let them go to waste I would start using them for WHATEVER!  I cut one of them up and made the splashes that are behind the old couple.  I love that you can see through them like real water.  I'm trying to squeeze every last bit out of summer.  I go back to work on Sept. 7.  Summer was just too short!



Card makings:
Stamps: Art Impressions
Copic markers
Fiskars wave punch
Quickutz embossing folder
ribbon
Stickles
Colorbox fluid chalk ink: Prussian blue
blue plastic
acrylic glaze (on goggles)

No comments: