Friday, October 29, 2010

Best Wishes Wedding Card


Okay, first off let me just say that this is not a black and white photo.  I used all silver, black and white colors on it and then photographed against B&W and this is how it turned out.  I think it looks really beautiful this way.  (and it was a lucky accident)  I had a request for a more traditional wedding card and I was in a time crunch so I grabbed some silver glittery floral paper and just took it from there.  The sentiment is from SU and it's framed with spellbinders label dies.  I used lots of sparkle and metallic papers on this to really give it an elegant look. 


Card makings:
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Mattes: Spellbinders label dies
crystals
ribbons
Photo corner dies: Sizzix sizzlit
pearl pin with bead
Spray glitter (over sentiment)

No comments: