Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday! Let your dreams take flight!



I have been wanting to use this vintage balloon from Sugar Creek Hollow for quite some time.  I needed a birthday card and went digging through my sentiments to see what might go well with it.  I came across this cute phrase from House Mouse when I was digging out a HM stamp for my niece's card.  Let your dreams take flight.  It's such a pretty phrase.  It also gave me a chance to use my new Spellbinder's cloud dies.  Aren't these the cutest thing ever?!  I used this card as my sample to apply to the Party Time Tuesday's challenge blog so keep your fingers crossed for me!



Card makings:
sentiment: Stampabilities
Fiskars border punch
Spellbinders cloud dies
Stickles
Ribbon


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the card...makes me want to get on a hot air balloon...
Just wondering where you got the spellbinder cloud die from? Is is new?
Thanks
Wendy

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Thank you Wendy. The cloud dies are fairly new but if you don't shop at Scrap-Mart you wouldn't have seen them. They are offered exclusively through their on-line store. Here's the link...http://www.scrap-mart.com/spellbindersscrap-martexclusivecloudpre-order.aspx

Heide said...

Renee,
I love how your card turned out.
The perfect clouds for the balloon image. Your niece is going to LOVE it.