Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank you Art Impressions! I love Maude!



I don't know how many of you are familiar with Art Impressions but they run a monthly contest with a theme.  This month was "The Maude Show".   I made one card that was just a fun Maude style card but for my second card I took the theme quite literally.  I tried to create a card that looked like an old television set.  It's tough to see in the photo but there is clear plastic where the screen is and Maude is behind it.  The dials are 3-dimensional as well which doesn't show in the photo.  Art Impressions is one of my all time favorite stamp companies and I own just about every stamp that AI has ever made.  The Golden Oldies are my favorite.  They have so many fun sayings to go along with them too!  I'd like to thank them for my second place finish in this month's contest.  (the website says 3rd place so I'm going to have to look into that.  My e-mail and gift certificate both say second place)  I can't wait to pick up some of the new releases that I don't have yet!!








 Card makings:
Maude image: Art Impressions
Heart punch
white gel pen
scoring tool
circle punch
Copic markers
stickles (on the steam)
button
clear plastic (I save old plastic packaging from things like Cuttlebug folders or Spellbinders dies)

No comments: