Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's MADNESS! Midnight Madness I tell you!

That's right.  I'm joining the Midnight Madness Design Team!  I couldn't be more thrilled! 
I am hoping that some of you have visited my blog before but for those of you who haven't let me introduce myself...
Hello everyone! I'm Reneé Matarese, I'm 39 and I've been crafting for 8 years.


I've been married since 1995 and Tom and I have 2 kids, Dominick ~12 and Makena ~101/2. (the half is important to her because her "1/2" birthday falls on Christmas Day!)

I took lots of art classes in high school and then college but for some reason I just stopped creating altogether until my kids were babies. When they were 2 1/2 & 4 I was invited to a Creative Memories party and I was instantly hooked. I scrapbooked for several years before I was introduced to card making. I have decided I prefer cards because they're like mini scrapbook layouts but I don't have oodles of big thick albums to find a place to store. I tend to create very late at night or while my husband is golfing or skiing. Last fall was the first time that I had ever served on a DT and I had a blast.  I have also begun entering challenges which I had never done before and it makes crafting even more fun! 

I know that being on the MMSC DT will be loads of fun and I hope you will visit me often and maybe even become a follower.  I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!  Hope you all have a safe and prosperous 2011. 


 
My first official post will be in the first week of January but until then you can visit all of the current and soon to be DT members blogs.  Check them out below.  There is much inspiration to be had!



2 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Oh Congratulations Renee!
I am so very pleased for you, I will be checking in on you as always no worries there, I do hope you find many new friends too, through MMSC.
Smiles:)

Darlene said...

Whoo! Hoo! Congratulations Renee! What exciting news and I can't wait to see your creations!!