Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vintage Get Well

One of my good friends is a horse trainer and she had a terrible accident about a week ago.  She was standing behind a horse and it was startled.  It bucked it's back legs and hit her in the face.  She broke her jaw and needed emergency surgery.  She's doing okay but her jaw will be wired shut for the next five weeks.  She's joking that it's a good way to lose weight but she's all of 5' tall and only weighs about 85 lbs. as it is!  If she loses any weight a light breeze will blow her away!  Anyways,  I made this card to send to her. 


I've used a new release image from Sugar Creek Hollow



I also used a really fun product called Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz from  Lindy's Stamp Gang.
My color is Desert Moon Blazing Sun and you simply spritz it onto your paper, flowers etc. and you get an amazingly beautiful shimmer.  Here I used it on my frame and on my flowers.






Card Makings:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Get well label
Lindys Stamp Gang: Glitz Spritz
Prima and fabric flowers
brads
Cuttlebug embossing frame
Gold bead strand


1 comment:

Guro said...

What a lovely card for your friend!
I am sure she will love and treasure this. The shimmer looks amazing :-) What adorable text-image, love the vintage feel.

Have a great day :-D
Hugs Guro