Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MMSC96 Priscillastyles Easter Egg Hunt Dog

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)

For my card I turned the sketch on its side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Our MMSC96 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

Pizzazz Aplenty
Remember, there's no such thing, as too much bling!
~Judy~ 
Thank you so much for your very generous prize Judy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our March Monthly sponsor is....
http://www.lindystampgang.com/
 Click HERE to see this fantastic Month end Prize
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've used the adorable Easter Egg Hunt Dog (set of 4) from Priscillastyles.


On the yellow background paper I've used my 
Starburst Spray in Winter Jasmine Gold from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Check out that incredible shimmer.
You can check out Pizazz Aplenty here.  They have the most amazing
BLING!  I wish I'd found them sooner.



9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and funny card renee.

greetings karin

LindaS said...

Adorable card. Love the pink and pearls and totally cute and great colored dog.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This image just makes me smile! What a fabulous job on the sketch. Love the wonderful colors and embellishments. Great coloring and such a fun card for Easter.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is supercute Renee! Love the pin and the big gem!

Klem
Gunn

Dawn Edwards said...

Renee this card is just adorable. I love the pastel colors and your image coloring is just fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.

marsha said...

Super, super cute! I just love this doggie with the bunny ears - we picked the same image this week! Love all the pink - great design paper and I always love seeing your creations! You inspire me!
Hugs,
Marsha

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Renee, your little Easter pup is the cutest! Fabulous job with the colors, ribbon and bling! So pretty and definately one of my favs.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Guro said...

What a great card Renee, I love your take on the sketch this week :-D
Priscillas dog is so cute!
Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Hugs Guro

Priscilla said...

Hello again...sorry I am late getting to this post. Thank you for using my dog image.. you created such a sweet card and I love your take on the sketch.
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Priscilla