Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MMSC105 Priscillastyles sunflower


This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

 Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC105 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...
Photobucket
 This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. One random winner will win a $20 Gift voucher to their fabulous store. Be sure to stop by and check out all their wonderful crafting products.
Thank you so much for your wonderful prizes this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our May Monthly sponsor is....
http://dudetimedoodles.com/
Total Grand prize package is well OVER $100 WORTH!!!
WOW!!!Thank you so much Boni for this months fabulous grand prize!!
See the prize HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my card for this week's Sketch and don't forget to check the challenge blog
for all of the other Design Team Creations.



I just love this sunflower!  I just wanted a single flower for this card due to the saying.
I have sung that song to my daughter since she was a baby and I wanted the sunflower to
look like the sun.  I do want to try printing them in different sizes in the future and layering
them.  I think they'd look great like that.
This was such a fun sketch!
It gave me a chance to use some of my Pizzazz-Aplenty rhinestones.

 I hope you'll give the sketch a try.  I can't
wait to see what you create!




6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sunny card renee, just lovely.

greetings karin

marsha said...

Just beautiful Renee! I love Priscilla's sunflowers and that is a favorite song of mine too!
Hugs,
Marsha

marilynprestonn said...

Renée, I just love your pink magic! Beautiful flower and awesome work on the sketch. :)Peggy

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is lovely Renee! This really brighten up the darkest days! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Gunn

Guro said...

Beautifull Renee :-D
I love your colors and the bright feel to this card; very pretty :-)
Hugs Guro

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Renee - I am just getting in there with my comment on your gorgeous card Renee - I love those colours together! Your card is such a taste of summer!! I love all of your details Renee - they are perfect! Love it! {{{hugs}}}