Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PTT#20 Happy Father's Day!

This is my second post today so please be sure to scroll down for my Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge post.

Welcome to another Party Time Tuesdays challenge.  This week our
challenge is to make a Father's Day card.


My image is from our first wonderful sponsor, 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.
The image is called Up, Up and Away.












 

Our other wonderful sponsor is iCopic. 
Please check the Party Time Tuesdays blog for
prize details.  You WON'T want to miss out on this one!!

 OF COURSE I used Copic markers to color the cute little spaceship!!
 
Here's the inside of my card.


And...on a more personal note.  My son had some friends over on Friday
night and when they went to go out to the pool for a night time swim we found
this "not so little" guy on our screen.  I thought it would be appropriate to show 
him in this post because he's called a Lunar Moth.  He was between 3-4" across.
Such a pretty shade of green.  We were lucky to see such a treat!  He was as 
big as some of the birds I get at my house.


P.S.  Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook.
You can see all of our DT cards there in nice, neat folders
by challenge. (well, it's a work in progress...it's getting there)
Just click the pic to go to our FB page.
 

6 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Renee you did a super job with this sweet image this week. I love all those little stars and planets.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great card renee.

greetings karin

Patchi said...

This card is awesome! I love all the texture you added to the card!

joomla said...

wow...gorgeous!!! I love those colors and textures..Those all designs and the papers are really looking great. thanks for this great post.Joomla outsource

Nancy said...

Renee, what a great shaped card!! Your inside is "out of this world!" I just love the blues! AWEsome job!

Cely said...

I was going to tell you that your card was sooo super cute but then I got distracted with that INSANE LOOKING MOTH! I had to show my husband! LOL.

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog...I'm your newest follower! :D