Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Belated Graduation

I had a request for a graduation card and I made sure to tell her that
I would never be able to get a custom made one done in time for the girl's graduation party.
It worked out fine because it turns out the woman asking for it was going to be on vacation
and would miss the party anyways.  She said she'd be willing to mail it late to get exactly the
card that she wanted.  The H.S. colors are red and blue and the girl is a blonde soccer player.
In case you haven't figured out from my blog, soccer is BIG in our area!


I've used a huge variety of stamps on this card...
everything from some clear $1 stamps to a retired Hanna stamp
to Gina K and Cornish Heritage Farms.


 Here's a view of the inside.  The embossing
strip is from Cuttlebug.




1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great card for someone graduation.

greetings karin