Monday, July 4, 2011

An Exciting Announcement!! I'm a Woodware U.S.A. Guest Designer!

Hello everyone!  I have some exciting news to share with you!  I'm going
to be the July guest designer for Woodware U.S.A.!!  If you're not familiar
with them you need to check them out!


Is this owl cute or what!!?  I fell in love with this set the second I saw it.
The clear set is called Patch An Owl.
I did a little paper piecing and colored a little bit with Copic markers.


On the inside I used two more of the stamps from the set to create a little
background.  I stamped one of the flowers and the "hoot" sentiment with
fluid chalk ink on the paper.


I know this is going to be a fun month!!  I hope you'll join me each Monday
to see what their challenge for the week is.  There's some fun ones coming up!!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot!!!! What a pretty card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a creative and wonderful card renee.


greetings karin

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this....and I love mixing stamps, digis with paper piercing. You really have some cool ideas and concepts....been snooping and enjoying your site. Again, congratulations on the DT position at AI. Thank you for dropping my my blog...and I'll will for sure be following you now that I have found you.

marsha said...

Renee, love this! Congrats, I can't think of anyone more deserving!
Hugs,
Marsha