Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art Impressions Cross Eyed Teacher

Wow!  I hate to say this but it's almost time to go back to school.
I'm a special ed program aide so when the summer ends...so does all
of my extra crafting time!

Still,  this old gal is too funny not to bust out this time of year. 
I also think she'd be great as a gift for a teacher...maybe on an altered soup
can pencil cup?  I know at my school there are so many teachers that would get a kick out of this!

The name of the stamp is Pupils.
It's from the Art Impressions on line store.


This teacher stamp is from an Art Impressions series called PUNS.
These are so much fun!  AI has some of the funniest stamps going!
If you have a sense of humor you need to check out their stamps!


I've colored her with copic markers.


My card elements...

Art Impressions: Pupils
Flat back pearls: Pizzazz Aplenty
Ribbon & Charm

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I've gotta have one of these...I'm a teacher and at my school THERE ARE TONS of teachers who would get a Kick out of this! TOO FUNNY!!!

Kerry

Nancy said...

Oh my word, Renee...could that sentiment and the image get any funnier? I just love it! What a great idea! Good luck with your upcoming school year!