Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birtthday Dominick

Yesterday my son turned 13 years old.
So, what is a 13 year old in to these days??
His iPod Touch.
Each year I try to do a card that reflects his current interests.



To make the iPod I printed a "sample" screen off the Internet.  Next I cut a rectangular black
piece of paper out to frame it.  I matted it with silver and there's a piece of acetate over the screen
to give it a more realistic look. (he said that was his favorite part.)
The stars were cut out from the paper that is hidden beneath the iPod. Hey, why hide
them when they look so cute on the front of the card. 
The "13" is from Sizzix's Fun Serif set.  The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.


Happy Birthday Buddy!
My 11 year old daughter, Makena, made him 
the cake all by herself. 



No comments: