Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bling it ON!! PTT#41

This is my second post of the day.
Please scroll down for my
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge post.

This week we're working with my FAVORITE thing 
Sparkle!!
Our challenge this week is 
BLING IT ON!!

And...with some help from my Sparkle Creations cutie
and some really cool Glitter Liner in Ruby
from Viva Decor I "blung" it big time!


I also used my Victorian Romance Flourish and 
a Spellbinders die.  The snowflakes up the right 
hand side are embossed with a Cuttlebug folder 
and then I added sparkle with the glitter liner.


On the inside I used a holly flourish and 
made the berries with the glitter liner.


Thanks so much Sparkle Creations and
Viva Decor for your wonderful products.




4 comments:

America said...

CUTE image! Fab bling!

Unknown said...

Renee this is really adorable! I love all the details!!

jenn

marilynprestonn said...

This is soooo cute Renee. Love the image, the fine coloring, the cool snowflakey bling and the embossed panel. Cool touch! :)Peggyxo

paige said...

Beautiful card! The bling is so fun on here!