Monday, November 28, 2011

You're like a fine wine!

This is the card I gave my friend Carrie.  She and I both
share a love of wines.  A couple times a year we make a 
trip out to the finger lakes for a wine tour.  It's always 
a good time.


This party gal is from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS.  
She's called Belly Dancer Gracie.
The wine bottle in her hand is from Crafty Secrets.
The corners are from Sizzix and the border is Martha Stewart.
The matte for the sentiment is from a McGill punch and the 
end flourishes are from a Spellbinder die.


The flourish is from My Favorite Things.
The pearls are from Pizazz Aplenty and
the grapes are also Crafty Secrets.


The sentiments are from Hambo Stamps.



1 comment:

Luanne said...

Love this card so fun and the image is sexy grandma. {hahaha} love the embellishments you used.

Thank you! for visiting my blog.