Saturday, April 7, 2012

Florals @ Sugar Creek Hollow

Welcome to this week's Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge.
This week we want you to use flowers!  Anyway you 
like on your vintage paper craft project.

For my card I used floral paper as well as making
a flower with some dies.


I had a request for a birthday card for a girl who is 
turning 14.  Last year I made her card as well and it 
was very bold and bright.  This year I decided to go the
opposite direction and go very soft and feminine.


My matte was made with a Gina K. stamp and cut out with
a compatible Spellbinders die.  All of the circles and the flowers are
from Spellbinders as well.  The flourishes are from Sizzix
and the border is by Recollections.


I almost always make two cards at once.
Here's the other version.  I just reversed the 
papers using the music paper as the main background
on this one.


2 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this soft elegance! your embellishments are lovely...

have a beautiful Easter!

Patti P. said...

Renee, I love both versions, I bet she will feel all grown up when she opens this. Your labels die is one of my very favorites and your card couldn't be more beautiful.
Happy Easter!