Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lovely Lettering Christmas verse

Happy Sunday folks! 
Today I have made a card for the Art Impressions
Card Contest.  This month's theme is Lovely Lettering.
I have loved this contest for years!!
You can win $30, $20 or $10 to spend at AI in the contest.
Who doesn't love free stamps?!
I don't think there's anything more lovely than 
This Christmas.  It's such a beautiful
verse from Art Impressions.


I framed the beautiful phrase with 
two different Spellbinders dies from the
Moroccan set.  I used the corner dies and the
big circle cut in half.  Here's where I purchased them...
Scrap-Mart.
The poinsettia and border
are from Spellbinders as well.


On the inside I used a new border from Marianne's Creatables
and an older snowflake border from Fiskars.  The stamp inside
is called Block Letter Merry.  It killed me when I saw that
I stamped it ever so crooked.  Those things eat away at me but
not enough to trash a whole card.

3 comments:

Pat said...

This card is beautiful!

Which two spellbinder dies did you use behind the oval?

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Hi Pat, I used to dies from the Moroccan set that was just released in 2012. Here's the link for you to see them.

http://www.scrap-mart.com/spellbindersmoroccanaccentspreorder.aspx

I used the corner dies and the big circle which I cut in half. I used half on top and half on the bottom. Thanks for your kind words.