Thursday, May 24, 2012

Art Impressions Medical Accents challenge

This week, we're making medical themed projects. It could be for a sick friend
you wish to get well soon, a pal that's a doctor or nurse, or a buddy going through
medical school. Whatever tickles your fancy! Just as long as it has
some accents from this industry. 

I've used the AI People Nurse Norma on my card.
Art Impressions has so many great Get Well themed stamps!
I paired her with the cute verse I'll Be Back.


I used a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to emboss the scrubs.
The pocket was cut using a tag punch that I trimmed to be 
shorter and I mad the lollipop with 2 Spellbinders circles.
The trim is made with an EK Success border punch and the 
band-aid is just free-handed and embossed with the same
Cuttlebug folder.


On the inside I used another AI verse called Get Well Soon.


Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments: