Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vintage thinking of you

This Sunday I have made a card using two beautiful Art Impressions stamps. 
 I used Potted flowers (Sku#e1509) and Thinking of You (Sku#E921).
 I thought this image went well with a vintage style.  Very feminine, perfect 
to send to a mother, sister or friend just to let them know they're in your thoughts.

I used Copic markers to color the flowers and pot
and some 3-D pearl paint for the centers and along
the right edge.  I put Stickles on some of the swirls.

This was my first attempt at making a Rosette flower
and I like how it turned out.


Here's the inside.

Supply list:
Frames& circles are from Spellbinders
Embossing folder is by Sizzix
Rosette and inside border made with Martha Stewart punch
3-D paints
various roses, buttons and pearls

Follow Me on Pinterest 

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful feminine card, the flowers are gorgeous.
Yvonne