Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Father's Day challenge plus a tutorial

Over at Sugar Creek Hollow they're having a Father's Day
challenge.  I wanted to do something special so
today I have a tutorial to share with you. I've always wanted
to make a pop up card but didn't know how. I did a
little research and now I'll share with you how I made it. 
I've numbered some of the steps on the photos
and put directions on each photo.
Hopefully you can follow what I've done.




 Supply list:
Spellbinders Gear dies and frame
I Brake For Stamps: Happy Father's Day
Clock brad and digital print
assorted metal "buttons"
Ric Rac die
Sizzix Sizzlitt latches die
Distress paint and ink
EK Success border punch (notebook paper edge)

1 comment:

Patti P. said...

Wow, what a fabulous tutorial and card!! Love the papers and gears, such an elegant masculine card for that special man. You always inspire me!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
hugs...