Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Whoots #1

Hello Ai fans!
 
I was recently asked to put together a collection of Halloween cards all using the adorable Whoots from Art Impressions.  I have 6 to show you and I'll be sharing them over the next two weeks.  You could really get creative with these adorable little guys.  Owls are perfect for Halloween to begin with but just think how cute they'd be all dressed up!  Check back often to see what I'll be sharing next!
 
My first card was made using the Chatting Whoots Set (sku#4126).
Inside I used the verse Trembley, Shakey (sku#I1787).
 
 
The bats were made from a Quickutz die and both the fence on the front and the inside were made with a Martha Stewart border punch.
 
 
Just click on this photo to be taken to the entire Whoots collection!
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: