Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pretty in Pink Birthday Card

Hello Ai Fans!
 
October is one of my favorite months of the year.  I love the crisp Autumn air, it's my son's birthday and the foliage is just so pretty where I live.  Something else it makes me think of is the color  PINK! October marks National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This week, our favorite color honors those who are fighting, those who have won and those we will miss forever. Everyone, whether friend or family, has been affected by breast cancer. Hop over to Art Impressions Challenges to play along.
 
My card uses Lingerie Shoppe
and
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to click this photo to see the entire whoots collection that I've been showing you in "Halloween" style.  Stop back tomorrow to see another one.
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Tammie Koehnen said...

Absolutely LOVE your "Pink" challenge card Renee!!! It is gorgeous!!! Love all the lacy die layers, the pretty flowers and of course that cute stamp set and your coloring. WONDERFUL card! :)
I just have to get that stamp set.