Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scary Texture challenge

Hello Ai Fans!
Halloween is right around the corner, less than a week away!
This week at Art Impressions, we want to see some SCARY texture. Halloween cards are great to try new techniques or get a little interesting with your products. It can be tattered, torn, dies, tulle, lace, etc., it just has to look scary!
 
I've used Trick or Treaters on my card.
(Sku#T1766)
 
 
 
 
I've also used Hanging Spider.
Sku#F1771)
 
 
For my scary texture I've used the new Cuttlebug "Haunted Damask" matching border and  embossing folder.  The web border is from Martha Stewart and the square mattes were made with a Spellbinders die and a square punch.
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love the textures and the super scary stamps.
Yvonne x

Cheryl First said...

This is wonderful! I love your creations - they are always professional! Great embossing folder: I think I "need" that one!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions